Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our First Time Away From Eachother!

This weekend Corey and I spent our first time away from each other since we have been married. :( I am not going to lie, not a big fan of being away from my husband, even if it is just for the weekend. I am definitely ready and excited to be reunited with my knight in shining armor :). Besides being away from my husband I had to fly BY MYSELF and i don't do things on my own very well or often. It scares me to death, so i was quite proud of my self and i think my husband was quite impressed as well. I even talked to the person next to me, pretty much the entire plane ride.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!! you should be very proud of Brittnee, Corey :) haha ! she went on a plane by her self ,she was a big girl! who can believe that ? that is a big shocker !!!! And she hasn't cryed yet , about you not being with her. well not really but we can pretend :) hahahahahah !! she is a hoot :) well i love you guys both so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I was away from Zach. I think I was up in Utah and we watched P.S I love you and I called Zach up and just cried. I told him he wasnt allowed to die ever. The worst. Now you are reunited and Im sure so happy.It was good to see you this weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete