Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Tree!


This past Sunday the whole family participated in putting up my parents Christmas tree. It is our family tradition to put up the tree the first sunday after Thanksgiving. After putting up the tree we always, and yes I mean we AlWaYs watch the movie Scrooge. I love that movie it is one of my favorites for many different reasons. It was a lot of fun being with the whole family and putting the tree up. It gets me so excited for Christmas, and even more excited to move into my house so I can put up my own christmas tree and decorate. :) We started something new this year as well, in the past, and all growing up, all of us kids would get presents for every sibiling. This year however we decided to draw names due to the size of our family, I think this will become a new tradition and I am very excited for it.
I saw Sophie kissing Santa Claus!!
My mom collects Santa's, so for her b-day Corey and I got her this huge Santa that is Sophies size. Well we getting dinner ready when we looked at Soph and got her full on kissing Santa, eyes closed and everything. Like her daddy says "she is such a girl!!"
We just Love her so much!!!
My AmAzInG older sister Breeann!

Brons, and Kell

Melynne (incredible sister in law)

Me and Core

Braelynn and Brons

Melynne and Brigg (a.k.a. Jose, my brother)


cHaMpIoN! (M.J.)


Grandpa (dad) helping Soph put the angel on the top of the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment