Friday, December 4, 2009

PoLaR eXpReSs!!

On Tuesday the Hansen Family went on the Heber Creeper and did the Polar Express! We all wore matching pajama's (way to be thinkin me and Sha) :) (can I get a woot woot) The girls wore hot pink bottoms and the boys wore blueish bottoms. It was so much fun, we got hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie, we were also visited my Mrs. Claus and Santa, baby Shad wasn't to sure about Santa but what do you do??. We then got to read the Polar Express and sing Christmas Carols. Just in case any of you were wondering if my husband, Corey, is a christmas caroler, YES, he most definitely is :) and a good one might I add! haha We had a blast and like always, it is always great to spend time with the fam!!! Thanks momma and papa Hansen, We love you!!


All of us in our pajamas!!


ME!

being goofy


Aren't we cute?



Jake and Mary



Nat, baby Shadow, and Shad

momma and papa

Me and the beautiful Sha






Nice face babe












My turn with the face










Me and the most incredible husband in the world! I love you babe!




Baby Shad and Santa!


I love this pic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment