Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to 2 AmAzInGs!!

This is going to be a really quick post because I don't have much time, I will do a better update and entry on Wednesday. However I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my older and incredible sister Breeann and also my amazing husband (who share the same birthday)!! Breeann is the most amazing person that you will ever meet in your life. All growing up I wanted to be just like my older sister. I have always looked up to her and continue to look up to her today. Bree is married and lives in Florida while my brother in law is in law school. She has two of the most precious and gorgeous babies in the world, Sophie and M.J. I absolutely miss them like crazy and love them so much! I love you Bree, thank you so much for everything that you have done for me!! I am so proud of you and wish that I could be half the person you are. I love you so much and wish you were here!! Happy Birthday Sis!! I love you! xoxoxxo

Now, it also happens to be my husbands birthday today!! Corey is turning 23!!! Corey is my absolute everything. He is my #1, my biggest fan, my prince charming, and my knight in shining armor. Without him I am totally and completely lost. I am truly the luckiest girl and wife in the entire world. I still don't know how I got so lucky to have such an amazing husband and best friend. I can honestly say that I fell in love with Corey the first time that he kissed me, which just happened to be on our 3rd date. I knew that night when he kissed me that I was going to marry Corey Jacob Hansen, I wanted to spend eternity with him, I wanted to be Mrs. Hansen. Luckily that happened and our journey of dating to marriage and now being married almost a year has been absolutely incredible. I wouldn't change one second of our lives together. Corey is my rock, he is the person I go to for absolutely everything. He knows how to keep me calm and how to comfort me, he also knows just what to do to push all of my buttons and thinks he is so funny when he does. Unfortunately even when he does push the buttons I seriously cannot be mad at him, he thinks that is funny as well. Corey is the hardest worker that you will ever meet, he has the strongest testimony of the gospel and is an absolute rock in it. He is my #1 and HeRo!!. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Corey and to be honest I don't even want to know. Life is so much better with him, it is better than I ever thought or could even imagine life would be. So HaPpY BiRtHdAy babe!! I love you so much!! Thank you for everything and for letting me be your wife. Thank you for always being patient with me and loving me unconditionally!! I love you more than you will ever know!! I love you!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment