Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet Surprises!

I love when I come home from a long day of work and walk in the door to find BeAuTiFuL rOsEs on my kitchen table, with a sweet note from the most incredible husband in the world (mine :) ) Last week I came home to this surprise. Corey has been working up in fruitland for the past 2 weeks and he has been getting home late unfortunately. Well last Thursday he was supposed to got up to Fruitland again, but ended up not having too. So he got off work early and decided to surprise me with roses, it was so great to first of all see my husband before 9:30 at night but second of all to come home to such a great and meaningful gift.It is these kind of sweet surprises that make everything that I personally, and that we go through in life so worth it. I read somewhere once a saying that said, "don't forget the small things in life, because you might look back one day and realize that they were the BIG things!" I love this saying, it is so true and I think a lot of time we look over the small things hoping for the big things. Then by doing this we miss out on so many things that are so important and will one day mean the most. I am so grateful for my husband and for the man that he is! I love him so much, he is my anchor and I don't know where I would be without him. Thank you so much babe you are the greatest! I love you!! You're the BEST!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. My beautiful sister. You are so sweet and such a good example. I love you!! I miss you! Life is really going great! Whenever you need a smile just think "nittnee says Hot Tamales"

    ReplyDelete