Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Boy!!!

On Monday, October 5th, my lil bro turned 10 years old.!! It is so crazy. Time goes by way to fast. I can remember going to the dr.s with my mom and family to find out if this guy would be a boy or girl. My older brother Brigg started crying when he found out that he would have a little brother atlast!! Bronson has been such a blessing in our family. He has such a great personality and can make anyone laugh and make anyones bad day turn to good. Bronson is also an amazing athlete! He is the star quarter back, the best pitcher you've ever seen, and a great basketball player. Bronson will be the one to make in to some professional ball team. Besides all of these things, Bronson is probably the sweetest boy you'll ever meet. He has such a huge and soft heart and would do anything for anyone. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONS!! I love you so much and I am so grateful for you. Thank you for being such a great little brother and also friend. You are the greatest!! P.S. you smell like a beaver!! :) I love you poop!!!!


Brigg (older bro.) and Brons.

The birthday boy and all of his sisters!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRONSON!! i LoVe yOu SmOoCh!

1 comment:

  1. OH look at little Brons. he is so grown up. 10? really?

    ReplyDelete