Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Um there is going to be a WrEcK"

So today was just a funny day. I witnessed a car accident and then amazingly enough almost got in a car accident myself. My best friend Shaylee and I work together and so we usually try to go to lunch once a week. Well today was our day for lunch so we went to our usual "Gandies". As we were pulling in there were two cars that just happened to be backing up at the exact same time. As we sat there I looked over at Shaylee and said "um there is going to be a wreck." Shaylees reply "oh my heck there is." Not more than 3 seconds after our remarks the two cars backed right into eachother. Me and Shaylee sat there with our mouths wide open and in amazement as we watched these two cars rear end each other. How did these two people not see each other and why didn't someone stop. Better yet why didn't me and Shaylee honk the horn and try to help them out a little???? haha, we are still trying to figure that one out. It was just one of those things that was in slow motion and you really didn't know what to do. Yes, it is not funny and it really is unfortunate that the two men got in the little wreck, but me and Shaylee could not help but laugh, and wonder where we were going to park as they blocked the way. Luckily there wasn't a lot of damage, if any, and all drivers were okay and actually really nice to each other :) What can I say accidents happen.
Well to make things better we were pulling into work and this big truck just about hit us. Shaylee grabbed my leg and yell "Brittnee car" I slammed on my brakes and the truck just kept on going with no hesitation he didn't even see us!! Luckily nothing happen, because that would not have gone over to smooth with the husband.
I can honestly say there is never a dull day in the life of Brittnee Hansen :)

1 comment:

  1. I almost peed my pants. That is hysterical. Truly. I can so see this and I would have probably done the same thing. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete