Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tHe HoUsE!!!! :)

So I finally decided to put some pictures up of my cute house!! :) I am so excited for my house to be done, not only so i can just have a house of my own, but also because then I will actually get to see my husband more than just a couple hours a day. Corey has been doing a lot of work on the house. He did all the windows, the insulation and even some pipe work. Therefore Corey will go straight from work out to the house to do even more work. I truly do appreciate all that he has done on the house, he is incredible!! Thanks babe! Then when the time comes he will lay the tile and we will paint :) I am actually excited for the painting part!!
This past Saturday my amazing husband left the house at 6:15 a.m., he told me to meet him at the house at 8:30 a.m. and we didn't leave the house until 10:00 that night! Corey did all the insulation in the house!! He only took one break and it was because I was both hungry and had to use the restroom which of course we don't have so we had to go into town. Corey's lunch choice was (of course) 2 large hot and ready pepperoni pizza's from little ceasars, (i would"ve preferred subway but.....) we found out that they have a drive through, very exciting for my dear husband :). So needless to say it was an extremely long and tireing day.

Our house! :)

Corey hard at work!

The reason for this picture is basically so you can see the mask. I put one of these masks on and it lasted for about 1 min. Let me tell you about these mask, 1st of all they are so uncomfortable and 2nd of all they truly do smell like disgusting fish!! I could hardly stand it. So I give props to my husband for wearing it pretty much all day and to any others who have to wear them.

This is all of the extra insulation that I had to sweep up! Corey makes fun of me cause he doesn't think that it is that big of a pile but when you had to keep sweeping that all day cause it kept getting blown around everywhere it made the pile seem HUGE!!! Plus is doesn't help that I am a little OCD about cleaning, so the fact that it is so messy at the house drives me crazy, then to see all of this everywhere, ya pretty much drove me insane! Corey just kept laughing at me and saying "babe this is a construction site it is going to be dirty and it really is okay" Unfortunately that wasn't very comforting haha but thanks babe I still love you!! :)

Even though it was an extremely long day it was great to be able to spend it with Corey!! It just makes everything that much better and more worth it when we get to do it together.

*So thanks babe for all that you've done on the house and for all that you do for me in general I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

***Also thank you to Shad and Dustin for coming out and helping us!! We appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Your very own house. So cute. Coreys hair is getting long. he isnt trying to live in the past and have super long hair is he? he knows my dad will make fun of him, right? I cant wait to see it. And right now Im sure you are excited to paint because that means you are almost done but trust me when we are in the process you will be cursing the high heavens.

    ReplyDelete