Sunday, October 11, 2009

Is this really happening??.....................

I had an experience last night that to be quite honest I never thought I would experience. Well, okay so I thought I would experience it just not with my 22 year old husband, maybe our children. Last night my husband refused to get off of the couch and go to bed. So I didn't have any choice but than to drag him off the couch, down the hall, down the stairs, down the hall (again) and try to lift him up onto the bed. Of course he was very good at being limp and not helping (at all.) Corey thought he was so funny and just laughed, while I was getting so mad and frustrated but just kept thinking, this is so stupid, so all I could do was laugh. I seriously was thinking to myself "did i really sign up for this????"..........Um the answer to that would be a YES!! (what was i thinking) haha Why is it that the boy always hides his weird side while dating, I mean honestly it would make it a whole lot easier on us girls. :) (corey---why does my wife hade the little things? It makes it so hard to read her mind)No, even though my husband does do some quite amazing and different things like that I still do love him more than anything, even if he does make me drag him to bed. :)
Changing the subject today was a great day at church. It was our ward conference and all of the speaker/talks were amazing. I learned something from every one of them. I would like to leave a quote that stuck out to me and really put alot of things into perspective. We all go through trials some bigger than others but in the end this quote stands true.
"The lord compenstes the faithful for EVERY loss..... every tear today will eventually be returned a hundred fold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude!"
-Elder Wirthlin

3 comments:

  1. Classic!!! Um I think I ask myself multiple times a week, Did I sign up for this? and like you the answer always, Yes, apparently that was the fine print that I missed. haha. I just love you and your blog you need to teach me to be a cute blogger. I miss you soo much. So does ponies and buddies. They love coey and nittnee. I am so excited for christmas and just counting down the days seriously you think i am joking but I am keeping track on my calendar we are now at 63 days!!!! I love you.
    P.S. I love the quote. Today at church all the quotes and comforting words that had to deal with trials stood out in my mind also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I can go from peeing my pants to crying about some beautiful quote? Anyways... Honey they never change. I tell Zach all the time that if he would have showed me his true self we would not be married. DEAL BREAKER! ha ha. No, as much as sometimes he drives me nuts and sometimes I think what the heck was I thinking I still could never picture my life without him. But truly he tricked me into marrying him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittnee hello wow where have you been!!! how is being married?

    ReplyDelete