Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bucket????.....

Last night something truly amazing happened. Another incredible "is this happening moment" occured with Corey. For the past 2 weeks we (and when I say we I mean mostly my husband (I'm there for support)) :) have been spending tremondous amounts of time out at our house. Apparently the loss of sleep and crazy days have finally caught up to my dear sweet Corey. Last night Corey had a sleep walking experience. All of a sudden he rolled out of bed and walked into our closet. I sit up and am watching him thinking what in the heck is he doing. All of a sudden he says "where is the bucket?? I need that bucket!!" My reply "babe what bucket? there is no bucket we are at home now." I am truly trying so hard not to laugh at this time and then it gets better. So Corey scratches his head, walks out of the closet, and then to the edge of the bed and just stands there for a minute. Next thing I know he wips off his sweat bottoms and walks around to my side of the bed where I am now laughing my head off and laying down. He starts pushing me over to the other side of the bed until I finally lift the covers up and slide over so he can go right back to sleep. Which he did, in about 5 seconds he was sound asleep snoring like before. I honestly was in shock, this has never ever happened before. I am use to him talking in his sleep, which he does very often, but never has he done the whole sleep walking thing. I have to say that the greatest part of this whole story is when Corey woke up this morning turned over to me and said "babe where are my sweats??" hahaha I could not contain myself. I can honestly say it is little things and stories like this that get me through the day sometimes. It is also these sorts of things and memories that make life so great and wonderful!! I do however have one question "Where is the bucket???" :)

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! So funny. Zach has given me a bunch of fun sleep walking and talking experiences. Like the time he punched me in the face and then proceeded to make out with the side of my face right after. We are married to crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's UNBELIEVABLE, I can just picture corey. That is almost as unbelievable as the fact that literally as I am reading your story Sophie runs in and says,"somebody I need to go potty!" and don't worry she has now peed on the floor. Oh **** I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I don't know why I haven't been reading your blog often enough but wow started crying when I saw my lil bro Bronson celebrating his birthday and I am not their to be in the kissing picture. I love him, I love you all and just seeing that brakes my heart I hate being away but Christmas is so soon, I love you thanks for being such a great sister. I am so blessed to have you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete