Wednesday, June 23, 2010

bRiDaL vEiL fAlLs!

On Monday night Corey decided that he wanted to go for a drive up the Canyon. I was so pumped and excited because I absolutely love going on drives in the canyon plus I've been asking him for weeks now to go up there. Growing up we would go on family drives all of the time. We'd roll the windows down but still have blankets incase it got chilly, and listen to our family favorite songs....which usually meant my dad picked them and they were "oldies" but we love "oldies" so it was all good. So needless to say I was excited. Well before I know it we are getting on the freeway headed to Orem. So I asked Corey "aren't we going to the canyon" Corey "babe i just want you to sit there and not worry" so that is exactly what I did. (The whole time I'm thinking why don't we just go up AF canyon and around the loop and come out of Provo canyon, it just seemed to make more sense to me.) So we are now in Provo canyon and it comes to me, we are going to go to Bridal veil falls, he had mentioned hiking it about a week ago. I didn't say anything though I just waited until he pulled off and parked. So we get out of the car and Corey is pumped. I look at him and say "you realize we are both in flip flops right?" Yes me and my husband would both be in flip flops and don't think that would stop us from hiking up to the falls......It didn't! Luckily the hike isn't strenuous but I'm not going to lie it kind of freaked me out sliding rocks and flip flops just don't go together!! We then continued by walking across the freezing cold water and water falls to the other side. It was beautiful and was a lot of fun. I love doing things like that especially with Corey, I'm always up for an adventure and challenge.....obviously I married Corey! :) haha. No I love my husband more than anything and he really hasn't been a major challenge :) (he hasn't been one at all). I am sure I have been a much bigger challenge for him. Thanks for a fun night Corey! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss the classic Barron canyon rides. Those were such great times. Bridal Veil classic, what about all the rollerblade trips up to bridal veil. Love it, the memories, the tears, the falling!! Of course FLIP FLOPS Corey will have it no other way. One day one of us should buy him a pair of Nikes, or something he probably won't even know what they are, haha!! LOVE YOU only 4 week until we see you, I'm freaking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittnee you are LAME, update your blog! Love you So MUCH!!! Enjoy the hunt this week.

    ReplyDelete