Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Race #2

Corey had his 2nd race on saturday! He did really well, and was running a lot faster then the 1st. He ended up taking 5th because of a few brain farts in the final race, bu he can only get better from there. Corey is very competitive, however, I will say that I am so glad that he doesn't explode or freak out when he doesn't win. Of course he is disappointed but he continues to have a good attitude. I could definitely learn from him, I tend to not be so pleasant when I lose......must be a Barron thing :). I have to thank my brother in law Shad (and baby Shadow (nephew)) for coming out and helping Corey, he totally saved us. We would have been in big trouble if Corey had to rely on me because I don't know the first thing about his go-kart, not to mention it is pretty freaking heavy. So thank you Shad for not only coming out to support Corey but to help him out as well, we love you! Corey has about a month long break (hallelujiah) not that i don't love watching Corey because I do but it is seriously exhausting. I really shouldn't complain because Corey loves it and it makes him so happy :) plus he is really good at it, it could be a lot worse. I will give you the details and final results after our next race! :) p.s. I'll get some pics up soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment