Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. We started it out by going shooting on Saturday with the Hansens! We love going shooting and we have been sad that the weather hasn't really allowed us to. So we were pumped to go on saturday even though it was a little windy it wasn't anything that we couldn't handle!! On Sunday we celebrated my amazing at Verdalee's birthday!! I love my aunt so much. She truly is incredible and has been a second mom to me and all of my siblings! Thank you for everything you have done and do for us aunt Verdalee, We love you so much!! On Monday (Memorial Day) it is tradition for all the Barrons to meet at my grandpas grave. We all meet there put flowers on the graves and then take a couple of pictures. Following the grave side my grandma always treats everyone to the one and only Chuck -A- Rama!! It is always fun to get the whole Barron family together and spend some time with one another. That afternoon we had a Hansen Family BBQ! The food was delicious like usual! We then went and visited Corey's uncles grave, grandma and grandpa Willsons grave (my mother in-laws parents) and then Great grandma/grandpa Willson grave. It was so nice to have a long weekend. Corey and I both needed it! It was also great to spend time with the ones that we love the most our families!





The Barrons! :)






Bryan Barron Family: missing Mike, Breeann, Sophie, and M.J. Bateman, and my older bro. Brigg!



Seriously look how cute my sister in law is!! I love her belly :)



Bryce Barron Family



My sweet Grandma!


Grandpa Barrons grave!



Shooting! :)



Corey and Shad

The lovely Sha! I love you girl!


Look at this mischeivious face! He is definitely a Hansen boy!


Shad, me, and Sha


Gangsta style


being goofy

I love this picture. The main reason is because the 1st time I ever went shooting was with Corey when we first started dating. He was so excited to take me! So he brought his camera and took all of these pictures. Well he had his sister Sha take a picture of both of us shooting very similar to this one. Then he went and got it framed and gave it to me as a gift. It was the sweetest thing ever!! I love it!

Corey

My incredible husband!


Me

Papa!


Our nephew "baby Shadow"

No comments:

Post a Comment