Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GiRlS NiGhT

Last night me, my sister in law Sha and her best friend Tatum had a GiRlS nIgHt! It was so fun. Me and Sha were starving so we went to Zupas :) It was nice to just have some one on one time with my awesome lil sis Sha. After dinner we drove out to my house where we totally phsyced ourselves out when my door bell rang and we heared what sounded like one of my kitchen chairs sliding across the floor. Tatum came out a little later but when she got there we had to run to smiths (listening to 525,600 mins from Rent :) ) to get our "treats". Upon our return we attempted to make our own face masks. Needless to say it didn't quite work out the way it was supposed to haha. So instead we washed off the mask that was dripping down our faces and put on my "Mint Julip" mask. That worked out much better! The only thing with the "mint julip" is that it honestly gets so tight on your face that you can't smile or laugh, which was so freaking funny. Once our masks were on we watched The Time Travelers Wife, one of our favorites! I honestly love that movie!! It was so much fun! I absolutely love those 2 girls! There will definitely be more of those GiRlS nIgHtS!! Love you girls!! xoxo
(I do have to thank my amazing cousin Whitney Denise for introducing us Barron women to the "Mint Julip", Love you Whit)



Our mask ingredients




Sha trying to make our mask "fluffy"



Me using the blender, trying to make it "fluffy"

Tatum, Sha, and me attempting our first mask!

Goofs!


Mint Julips


Love it!


Sha and Tatum


Tatum

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely, where would we be without the mint julip!!! Love it! I am so excited to see you only 1 month it'll be so very much fun!! Honestly can't wait for our girls nights! I love you so much, you look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete