Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Kell!

Today my beautiful super model little sister turned 13 yrs. old!! I can't believe the Kell is already a teenager!! Braquell is one of the most incredible people that you will ever meet!! She is gorgeous on the outside and even more gorgeous on the inside! Once you get to know Braquell her true personality comes out and honestly I wish I had a personality like hers. She is absolutely hilarious and I love her so much! Braquell isn't just my little sister but one of my greatest friends and is one of the greatest friends you could ask for! I love you so much Braquell! I hope you know how truly incredible you are and how talented and gorgeous you are!! So many people look up to you and want to be just like you. I know that because I am one of them! Thank you so much for being my little sister and letting me be your big sister. I am so grateful for you and for all that you do for Corey and I. We are so lucky to have you as a sister. Our family would definitely be incomplete with out you! Happy Birthday, I love you "kelly manelly" xoxoxxo!




3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, we just love you Quell!! Happy Birthday babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the super model Quell!! Great post Britt, Quell we love you!

    ReplyDelete